Skip to main content

The 2012 Holiday Card Collection has arrived!


So generally this blog is reserved for all the exciting (and not-so-exciting) daily happenings with our family. Well, I'm doing a little cross-blog posting today. Here is this afternoon's post from The Sunday Paperie Blog, introducing the new Holiday Cards I've designed:


As is anything worth doing, the 2012 Holiday Cards Collection became a labor of love over these last couple of months. Around Labor Day, I began thinking about what I wanted to do with this year's Holiday Cards Collection.

I had LOTS of ideas and didn't want there to be too many directions for the 12 cards I was going to offer this holiday season. I wanted them to translate to any family or style, and still have their own personalities (I know -- it's a lot to ask from a piece of paper, but a girl can hope).

A special offer -- order by 10/31 and receive 20% off with checkout code HOLLY12.

Don't have your photos ready by then? It's ok -- place your order by 10/31 and we'll wait until we receive your photo to create your digital proof (this way we know the order is coming and you still save some $$$!) Questions? Let us know at kyra@thesundaypaperie.com.

Here is what we're offering, after much deliberation. I hope you love them as much as I do.

Click here to view the whole collection on our web site.

Be Merry

Bright Cheer

Classic Merry

Golden Wishes

Happy Happy

Modern Slant

Ombre Holiday

Simple Oval

Swish Wishes

Wonderful Life

Wooftop

Year In Review


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Instant Pot Spaghetti and Meat Sauce 

Raise your hand if you LOVE washing dishes? Yes? Then this recipe isn't for you. Because dinner is done in one pot. Set it and forget it while you change into something more comfortable after a long day. Ingredients: 1 lb. ground beef 1/2 onion, diced 2 c broth or water 3 c (24 ounces) pasta sauce (marinara or tomato sauce recommended) 1 lb. any pasta (I used whole wheat high protein spaghetti) 2 T Italian Seasoning 1 t Onion Powder 1 t Garlic Powder 1/2 t salt 1/4 t black pepper Instructions: Set your pot to "Saute" and cook the ground beef, breaking up with a wooden spoon as it cooks. Add the onion to the ground beef and they will cook together. Once it is cooked through (about 4-5 min), do not drain out the fat. **If you prefer to use frozen meatballs, skip the above steps, start with the meatballs in the bottom of your pot, then go from here:  Mix in all seasoning (Italian seasoning, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper) Layer in ...

Easy Guide: How to Address Envelopes for Wedding Invitations

So often I receive questions about how to address envelopes to guests with various professions and relationships. Here is a little quick reference guide I've put together for future use. To a Married Couple Mr. and Mrs. Albert Hampton A married couple with the same last name should be traditionally listed as Mr. and Mrs. followed by the male's first and last name. It is not incorrect to also list a married couple as "Mr. Albert and Mrs. Samantha Hampton". To a Married Couple That Use Different Last Names Mr. Ryan Paxton and Mrs. Marion Parker When space permits, list both members of the couple on the same line. Each should be recognized with their own salutation and last name. To an Unmarried Couple Living Together Mr. Hunter Allen and Ms. Anna Peterson List the male's name first and both names should be listed on the same line. To a Same-Sex Couple Ms. Salina Redding and Ms. Georgia Browning You can include either member of the couple'...

Kira's Baking-Inspired Bridal Shower

While I have a fabulous job professional planning events, it's even more fun when I get to personally host an event for a friend. This past fall, my dear friend, Kira, celebrated her wedding to Nat, and, of course, a Bridal Shower was on the horizon to celebrate her! (And it's her Birthday Weekend so Happy Birthday!) The other bridesmaids and I finalized our plans for her baking-inspired Bridal Shower, and here are some of the details: Make Your Own Mimosa Bar - complete with champagne, sparkling cider, sodas, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, orange slices, lime slices, lemon slices, orange juice, cranberry juice, and grapefruit juice. Fool-proof instructions Guests were greeted with personalized champagne flutes. The nametags doubled as glass tags so all of the ladies could keep track of their flutes. Sweet signage. Fun buffet with lots of brunch items! Salads, finger sandwiches, fruits, and the muffins. Oh the muffins (see more below), ...